Distance Education & E-Learning Summit scheduled for 19, 20 & 21 January 2021 focuses on the challenges in adoption and integration of new technologies, upscaling teachers’ skills, identifying creative and innovative ways to engage students etc.
Accordingly, this event also aims to provide a multidimensional overview from international speakers and students to share their distance learning experience and strategies to provide overall steadiness in the education system.
Even though digital platforms were adopted all together out of the necessity, digital education will be an integral part of the education system. Providing teachers and the management with a platform to overcome their hurdles through panel discussion, effective networking is our ultimate goal.
Learn Directly from Industry Leaders
Direct Q&A Session
Access to event recordings and presentation slides
Downloadable content and whitepapers directly from peers
Deepend your knowledge
- Understanding the ground situation and discussing the challenges around it
- Emphases on the delivery and the quality of education
- Imbibing data driven infrastructure for teaching personalization and effective assessment
- Curating a teaching model that is creative and innovative for making teaching fun
- Case Studies on: Flip classroom approach and teaching primary school with technology
- Incessant upscaling teachers’ skill to keep pace with innovative technology
- Accenting on the mental wellbeing of the education community
- Addressing the need of technology for special students
Who Should Attend?
Schools, Colleges and Universities
Chief Executive Officer,Chief Information Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Deans, Vice Deans, Professors, Associate Professors, Computer Sciences, Artificial Intelligence, Design Thinking, Entrepreneurship,Creativity, Innovation, Education Technologies, E-Learning, STEM Education, Medical Education, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital Transformation, Information Technology, Investments, Student Affairs, Policy Makers, Regulation, Talent Development, Electronic Learning, Distance Learning.
Regulators and Government
Ministers, Deputy Ministers, Director Generals, Secretary Generals, Digital Content, Research & Innovation, Policy, School Policies, Higher Education, STEM Education, Regional Education.
Virtual Labs, Solution Providers and Investors
Private Investors, Start-up Owners, Education Technology, Classroom Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Cloud, Hologram Technology Providers, Online Learning, E-Learning, Augmented / Virtual Reality, Innovation Labs, Consultants, EdTech Business Development Managers.